Copyright © 2011 by "US-Vote.cpm" • All Rights reserved • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Designed by US-Vote.com
2012 US President Election Information
Who can Vote?
Based on the Federal Law, any US citizen over 18 years old has the leagal right to vote. However, fourteen States ban anyone felon record from voting for life.
Who are eligible to be the President of the United Sdates?
The person must:
1. be a natural born citizen of the United States
2. be at least thirty-five years old;
3. have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.
4. no eligible person can be elected president more than twice
5. any eligible person who serves as president or acting president for more than two years of a term for which some other eligible person was elected president, the former can only be elected president once.
6.the Senate has the option of disqualifying convicted individuals from holding other federal offices, including the Presidency;
7.the Constitution prohibits an otherwise eligible person from becoming president if that person swore an oath to support the Constitution, and later rebelled against the United States. However, the Congress, by a two-thirds vote of each house, can remove the disqualification
US President Election Rules and Process
This page shows the legal rules and process of the president election in US. The major issues are who are eligible to be the President of the United Sdates, who can vote and how the election proceed and how the result is counted.
Connect with the world!